Saturday 11 January 2014

A red box of wonder

I love sweets, perhaps a little too much for my own good, especially for someone limited for exercise I can do, I had seen so many friends excited about their subscription beauty boxes and I would think I wish there was one for sweets.  I google, find plenty in America and eventually I stumble across http://www.thesweetclub.co.uk I have not been so excited in a long while. 

Anyway, I spent the best part of two hours deliberating my sweet choices from the copious selection available whittling my long list down to 8, (you can chose 8 selections yourself, or get them to pick a random selection for you) 

36 hours later there is a knock on the door and the post lady hands me this beautiful red box.I open it up, and it is beautiful wrapped with red tissue paper and my selection of sweets.






Millions
Gummy bears
Wham lollies
Fizzy belts
Sherbet pips
Fizz balls
Cable bites
Fizzy bubblegum bottles 




The introductory box costs just £7.95 including delivery! 

I have said to myself that this will be my only sweetie snacks allowed each month and after a week I've only finished one packet. It just may work for me! 

Even at full price of just under £10 I think this is fantastic value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment