Thursday 31 October 2013

Luna Mini


I have been using the Luna mini for just under a month now. I received it thanks to a generous discount received through Bzzagent. 

I've always had an oily t zone but prone to dryness elsewhere and would often get the odd spot or two. 

I have to say I'm impressed. The compactness of the unit makes it ideal size wise to fit in the hand and be neither too big nor too small.  From the first use my skin felt smoother and softer,  within a few days it was looking brighter and clearer too.  Even better I have not had to charge it yet, which is a great bonus. 

I have being using it with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish in the evening, and a Clearasil gel wash in the morning followed by L'ocittane Imortelle Brightening Essence and Imortelle Brightening Moisturiser.


The above photos were taken day 1 and day 7.

I'm really pleased with the results and if I had £100 it would be on my list to pick from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment